Sunday, July 4

My Review on the Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home version 2

I got this bag last Tuesday as a reward for myself from Crumpler. After purchasing my 50mm prime lens by Canon, I had this problem on where to store this and other photography related gear that I will be having in the future. Before planning which camera bag to buy, I already have a small PAQ camera bag that can hold my camera with kit lens attached. But somehow, I know I'll be getting a lot of upgrades for the next 3-5 years so having this (PAQ) bag won't be enough.

Because of this, I had to look for a camera bag that is bigger and will fit my future purchase. After seeing my friend Roj's camera bag (Crumpler 5mdh), I decided to get one but much bigger. The Crumpler 6mdh was the one I have in mind at first. As days go by, I was able to take a look at the Crumpler 7mdh. It's a little bit deeper than the 6mdh.

During the day that I bought this, I had to wait patiently until I logged-out from the office before going to Trinoma. One reminder, its better to take the MRT going there from Makati than taking a 2-hour bus ride. Traffic was really hellish that my friend waited for long before I arrived. I went to Digital Walker Zoom to purchase my new camera bag before handing my old bag over to my friend. When I got my new Crumpler 7mdh, I was completely overwhelmed of its size and bulk. It seems I could also use it as a regular bag for my other needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...