Thursday, July 1

3 months down, 3 more to go

That is the remaining tenure where I'm currently working. I have 3 more months to go before my 6-month contract is done. Somehow, I have learned a bit from this experience. Though sidetracked at times, I make sure that at the end of the day, I know my priorities and goals within my first 6-months here at Greif. Being an IT-Helpdesk is challenging and fun at the same time. At first, it was quite hard being unemployed for almost 9 months. Good thing I had some stock knowledge left being a former Tech Support Representative. That helped me somehow adjust and adapt to a new working environment together with my colleagues. For the remaining 3 months, I'll do my best to improve more. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...