Friday, April 2

My Targets for 2010 (First Update)

As of April 2, here's what I've accomplished. I'll be adding some more here and update it from time to time. ^_^


1.Do an intensive job search online but I'll make sure to review the company thoroughly. I will also make sure this would be the last time I will have gaps in-between jobs. (Got my job already though its just a 6-month contractual work)


2. Maximize Internet Usage. I'll do more surfing on work-related and career-related websites. This will be my opportunity to learn more on Photography, Post-Processing and other Technical Stuff. I'll do my best to minimize non-work related surfing with some exceptions. (I'll make sure to maximize this)


3. Allocate money for future savings. I'll minimize unnecessary expenditures like eating out. (I'll start to save though unnecessary eat-outs would be hard to eliminate)


4. Collect my Men's Magazine sparingly without compromising budget. (Budget won't be and issue for the next 6 months)


5. Catch-up on Photography since I haven't took pictures for a while now since I've sent my unit to Canon for repairs. (Still awaiting for my Camera to get fixed).


6. Limit going-out with friends to weekends only except for special holidays. (No comment for now).


7. Support my wife with her new hobby (QM). I'll make sure to transfer my QA skills to her so I could take on more challenges. (My wife really loves what she's doing right now ^_^)


8. Watch my weight. A lot of people noticed how much I've gained weight since I got married. (Now this would be one thing I have to work-on very hard).

9. Avoid delays in post-processing pictures. I've been piled-up again because of laziness. XD (My Photoshop CS4 and 7 are having issues but I have to edit those backlogs).


10. Have my eye checked-up for a possible glass upgrade. 


11. Have my teeth checked for possible filling and/or extraction.




I'll keep this updated for progress. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...