Wednesday, March 17

The MRT Experience

Current Mood: Sandwiched

Though I've been a constant commuter of the MRT for the past couple of months, I can't help it but feel so tired as I travel from Makati back here via the MRT-LRT2 route. It was past 5pm yesterday when I took the MRT and hoping that the stored value ticket priced at 100 pesos was not. Moving forward, I joined hundreds of passengers waiting for the next train to arrive. I was able to go onboard the 2nd train but it was jam-packed as I step in. Everyone was looking for a comfortable position. It was really hot inside the train even if the aircon was in full-blast. Anyway, I got home safe and sound though I feel tired after my 2nd and 3rd interview that day.

I almost forgot, this would be my 100th blogpost and I'm looking forward to reach 100,000 in 5 years time. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...