Friday, March 19

Almost Dead-Tired

Current Mood: Recovering

I should have jot down here yesterday. But since I wasn't feeling well, I just took some naps to recharge my body. Yesterday, I got up early and went to Manila's Port for my interview with an Executive Search Firm. I am not familiar with the place so I left early. Way early that I had time to visit Intramuros to have my breakfast there at Manang's. As I arrived within the area (my mom told me how to get there), I was hesitant to continue. Why? Because the place is quite old in a way that its near the Manila Port itself. I asked some locals there for directions and I was able to reach the place. As I went inside, I noticed the place was old though there were signage all over. I waited for a while before had my exam and my interview. My stay there didn't last that long and  I pondered what if my office would be near the port. Afternoon came and I really feel so tired that my head hurts so much I decided to take a 2-hour nap just to recharge. My wife even told me I felt hot and thinks I have a fever.

This morning, I got up early again but this time, my destination was in Makati. It took me at least an hour and a half to get there. The office I went to was a bit better than the previous one. Again, its an Executive Search Firm but I didn't mind because I wanted to sharpen my interview skills as well as explore other options. After my interview, I went straight home to rest. But on my way home, I saw my college friend together with his mom and we chatted until we parted ways aboard the LRT Line 2. And 2 hours ago, I got a call from the company I've been to earlier and I will be scheduled for another interview on Monday at 8:45am.

This coming weekend, I have to recharge and take a full rest for next week. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...