Saturday, October 17

After 100 Days



Ive been taking pictures in succession since July 9, 2009 because my goal that time was to take pictures for 100 straight days. And taking pictures for 100 straight days is a daunting task. I admit its not easy since there were moments that I'm not in a good mood to take pictures or I don't even have any idea what,where and which to take. At first, I didn't even believe I could make it . But as time goes by, I was able to capture what my eyes could see and what my mind could ever imagine. 

For me, shooting for 100 days straight was more of an achievement. I was able to prove something to myself personally that I could do it.

Whats next after Day 100? Day 101 perhaps? XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...