Friday, October 18

Swabeng Thoughts: Getting an invite from PFW and its schedule next week

For the second time this year, I have received an invite from Philippine Fashion week on the 25th of October at 8:30pm. If I would confirm, I would be able to see the works of Albert Andrada, Eric Delos Santos, Jerome Ang, Jun Jun Cambe, Norman Noriega, Raoul Ramirez. However, being new at work, I have to pass on this event again with a heavy heart.

Its been two years since the last time I've attended The Philippine Fashion Week. I couldn't imagine how time flies so fast. After three albums, its still stuck at three, I wonder when I would be able to attend again. XD

Anyway, here is the schedule for PFW (Philippine Fashion Week) as mostly this is a by invitation only event.




Taken from Google


I wonder how long I have to wait before I could attend again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...