Monday, August 19

The World of Toyota: My first take

After visiting Grepa Diagnostic Center, I went straight to WTC to see what's in-store at Toyota's Auto Show. BTW, they (I think) are the first one to have their own carshow. I hope other car manufacturers would do the same thing soon XD. 

When I got in, I was delighted to see some classic cars as well as some modified ones. I took some pictures right away before taking a look at a few of their latest release. 

For some reason, I wasn't in a good mood to take pictures of the models who usually were the reason why my CF card gets full so easily. Well, I took a few photos, less than 10 probably. 

And there is also a meet-and-greet with some of the Kapuso talents who spent some time to interact with the audience. I took some pictures of them until I left the event at around 3:00pm. 

Did I enjoy the event? I did somehow, thanks to those cars that really made my day XD. 

Pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...