Sunday, January 20

Marien 365: Week 6 (Day 36 - 42)

Again, these pictures were taken last 2011 so imagine how big she is now =P

Day 36: My baby is still sleepy.


 Day 36


Day 37: She still feels sleepy and groggy as she just got up again.


Day 37


Day 38: Marien: Mommy, I don't think its cold even if the air condition is on. XD


Day 38


Day 39: Taken a few minutes past midnight of Day 38. This is the usual time I take her pictures while she's fully awake at night.


 Day 39


Day 40: Shhhhh. She's sleeping so be quiet. XD


 Day 40


Day 41: After taking her out, I put her to sleep on our sofa. Then I saw a good angle showing my traits then "click"


 Day 41


Day 42: She looks at her mom probably asking what's for breakfast. XD


Day 42


Week 7, coming up. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...