Thursday, January 10

Marien 365: Week 4 (Day 22 - 28)

Day 22: Before waking her up, I saw her sleeping on her side again. Taken at a lower angle


Day 22


Day 23: I got a bit bored on this one. XD


Day 23


Day 24: The first time I took her picture with the aid of external flash. And her mom DIDN'T liked it even if I told her I bounced the light from the flash to the ceiling XD.


Day 24


Day 25: She just got up and looked straight at me.


Day 25


Day 26: She's having a bad day. Period.


Day 26


Day 27: Mom and Baby Girl upclose.


 Day 27


Day 27: After she got her vaccine and cried her heart out, I see tears starting to fall from her eyes.


Day 27


Day 28: I tried taking a picture of her foot but its hard to get close though XD.


Day 28


Week 5 is on the way. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...