Friday, November 9

Your November Covergirls for 2012

Well, I wasn't able to post the covergirls last month (Bad marky XD) since I was still on adjustment period from working to being unemployed. Well anyway, here are the lovely covergirls for November. 


1. FHM Philippines (Ritz Azul): I don't really know her well except that she's a kapatid (TV5 talent). Good thing FHM keeps on searching for new faces and not recycling on old ones. 


FHM Philippines November 2012


2. Esquire Philippines (Andi Eigenmann): Damn!!! I thought she won't be featured on any men's/lifestyle magazine. I was hoping she would pose for FHM but posing for Esquire wasn't that bad. And I'm still enjoying reading some articles while looking at her shots. She didn't look like she just gave birth. =P

Esquire Philippines November 2012


3. Rogue (Pauline Prieto): As a lover of the arts, this Art Issue is all I need to open up my creativity more. I've been to a few museums where taking pictures of the artist's works is okay, I know somehow, I do belong with them but the question is when will I join. XD

Rogue November 2012


4. Playboy Philippines (Sky Aisuru): The second Playboy Playmate of the year (2011) finally has her own cover. Though I have yet to meet her in person, from looking at her pictures, I think she is really fun to be with. 

Playboy Philippines November 2012


As of this writing, I have yet to see UNO's latest cover after their rebirth. But anyway, do grab a copy while its hot! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...