Friday, September 14

Getting Ready for the Ultimate Taste Test X (Rockwell Revisited)

It's all systems go for me tomorrow to attend UTTX (better known as The Ultimate Taste Test 10: Rockwell's 2nd Ultimate Taste Test). I have my ticket already and all I need to do is to make sure my stomach is empty for tomorrow as 43 food concessionaires will provide us with their latest samples of their products from appetizers to main dish to dessert to their drinks. I'm pretty sure you're day won't be enough for this event.





Here is the map of where they (concessionaires) will be located starting 11:00am tomorrow.





As far as I recall this event can accommodate 1000 foodies so grab this opportunity to be one of them (us).

See you tomorrow at The Rockwell Tent!

PS. Images were from Our Awesome Planet. You may check his guide at his webpage as well. I'm still coming up with my swabeng thoughts and tips about his event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...