Friday, August 24

The 4th Philippines International Motor Show Re-Visited

Uhm... How would I start this post? Well, I did skip my usual Saturday shift (filed an unpaid leave) for me to be able to go out and take pictures of the cars and the models.

Close to 12:00pm, I arrived at WTC and did my usual scouting for interesting subjects before I took my camera out and started taking pictures.

I took some pictures of the cars, well mostly latest release from various vendors here and abroad. This is also where buyers and dealers meet. 

After taking pictures of the cars, I took a few pictures of the ladies who were responsible for drawing the crowd. 

At the end of the day, I went home right away but not without passing by this food joint within DLSU (a separate blog will be posted soon). 

Pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...