Monday, July 23

Monday Night RAW: Episode # 1,000

Today (I mean tomorrow morning) would be one of sports entertainment's greatest feats. Though its still morning in the US, World Wrestiling Entertainment would be airing their 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW.


Taken from Google


Since its debut in January 11, 1993,  Monday night has never been the same again especially when I discovered this show between 1998-2001. Its really good to be a part of history and witness this after around two decades. 

Starting this episode forward, RAW will be now a three-hour show instead of its usual two-hours with more wrestling action and entertainment.

I hope I could watch this later in the morning or if not, I'd watch this in the office.

9 comments:

  1. My lola must watch this..she's fond of watching wrestling and she loves RAW just like my three brothers. I'll try if I could catch this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watched wrestling regularly but now I just follow the story lines and feuds via web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, i rarely watch this, the staging is very obvious.... switched to UFC instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy boxing more. I simply don't get the fuss over wresting matches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.. I am watching WWE before, but hey, I am amazed and entertained. But soon, I came to realization that almost all are just scripted. Stopped watching after. Shifted to UFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is been so long, the WWE made it to 1000 eps cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! I grew up watching WWE with my Dad when I was still a kid. And I knda enjoyed it and got an impact already on my memory. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a must much, specially for those who love contact fight sports.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't watch this ,nakakaawa kasi yung mga contestant ,bugbog at bali bali mga buto.

    ReplyDelete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...