Saturday, June 23

Toycon 2012: More Toys

About last week, I wasn't even suppose to be there but in the nick of time, I arrived at SM Megamall at past 5:00pm. When I got inside the Megatrade Hall, I took out my camera and started looking for interesting toys. My headache disappeared in an instant as I'm having a hard time concentrating at WTC and SMX earlier.

Aside from toys, I was able to take pictures of cosplayers as well. Taking pictures gives me a therapeutic cure as I felt better as I got to take more pictures. I made sure to make the most out of it as the mall was about to close. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next year's Toycon. ^_^

Pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...