Friday, April 13

Aliwan Fiesta 2012: I shouldn't miss it

After immersing myself with how this goes in 2010, I missed it last year because of the conflict in my work schedule (that Sucks!). I made sure I filed my leave early so I could be there without thinking much of losing my daily pay XD.


Taken from their website


I got my batteries charged and a new set of gear to use. All that is missing is me on the venue. I hope I could do better tomorrow. They say there would be at least 20 contingents for the street dance competition so I'd better charge up as well. From what I've heard, there would be NO MEDIA PASS but its better to be there early so you could get a good spot. 

You may want to check whose going to be there tomorrow at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...