Saturday, March 17

My First Worldbex Experience

Last Wednesday, I packed my bag and head straight to the World Trade Center in Pasay City to attend the Worldbex. I need to attend this one since the event I was suppose to attend won't be until 7:00pm and I arrived at Worldbex at around 1:00pm.

Taking pictures of models were out of my mind (for now XD) and I wanted to take pictures of something different. I took pictures of things from pipes to tiles to home designs that I got to take pictures of some created by the students from different universities.

It was a pretty fun and a different experience for me as I look forward to next year's Worldbex. ^_^4

Pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...