Thursday, March 15

A New Mind Opens (Opening of The Mind Museum in Taguig)

Looking for an interesting place to visit together with your family? Tired of going to the same mall almost every weekend and do the same things over and over? Don't worry folks. Tomorrow will the the public opening of The Mind Museum located in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.


Taken from their Facebook Page


When you look at its official poster on broadsheets and from various websites, it seems so inviting as it shows factual numbers to curious minds as what this museum can offer.

I've been seeing this museum for some time now and I am puzzled what's in it and it needed a Billion Peso Funding from various groups and individuals?

It happened to be that this is a project initiated by the Bonifacio Art Foundation Inc. (BAFI). BAFI is a non-stock, non-profit organization, supported by the contributions of property owners in Bonifacio Global City. The foundation was established in 1996 by the Fort Bonifacio Development Corp. (FBDC). Board of trustees include: Joselito D. Campos, Jr., Fernando Zobel de Ayala, Antonino T. Aquino, Emily A. Abrera, Carlos S. Rufino, Mariano John L. Tan, Jr., Edgardo M. Cruz, Jr., Aileen An. R. Zosa, and Anna Ma. Margarita B. Dy.

As I checked the website, I saw its Vision which is: To build a home for science and to make it the FIRST WORLD-CLASS SCIENCE MUSEUM in the Philippines. With over 250 inter-active “minds-on” and hands-on exhibits, the museum will be a venue that will present science as entertaining, fun, and engaging. I don't think one day won't be enough for a curious mind like me but who knows?

Anyway I'll give this museum a chance in a few months time. And maybe when my daughter grows a little bit older, I'll take her with me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...