Friday, March 2

English to Tagalog to English

This post has been in my draft for more than a year now thinking whether to post it or not. Initially it should be a two separate posts on my thoughts in two of the most used language for us Filipinos. Then I decided to just do it on a single post instead. So here goes...


In English:

It makes me think right now whether to use my native Filipino language in blogging more often rather than blogging in English.

I've read various blogs written in tagalog. There were tagalog blogs that I really liked and find it humorous, but there are some tagalog blogs that were just as if its being written and just posted online. I'm not saying that their blogs aren't that interesting since it's just a matter of preference for the blogger.

I've been thinking whether I should go with the flow and post some of my entries in my native language. There were thoughts in my head if I should convert this to a pure Tagalog website or I'll just post Tagalog entries bit by bit but my majority of my posts would still be in English.


In Tagalog: 

Sa totoo lang, napapaisip ako kung dapat bang mas dalasan ko ang pagsusulat sa blog na ito sa wikang Filipino o dapat bang Ingles ang aking gamitin.

Marami na rin akong nabasang mga blogs na inilathala sa wikang Tagalog. May mga blogs na nagustuhan ko ang nilalaman nito, mayroon ding mga blogs na parang wala lang. Hindi ko masabing walang kwenta yung ibang blog na nababasa ko sa internet dahil kanya-kanya namang istilo at kung anuman ang saloobin ng may akda nito.

Napaisip nga ako minsan kung dapat bang sumunod ako sa agos ng teknolohiya at maglathala ng mga susunod kong entry sa wikang tagalog. Naisip kio rin kung tuluyan ko na bang gawing purong Tagalog sa website ko o pautay-utay lamang ng paglalathala sa wikang Tagalog at ang karamihan pa rin ay sa wikang Ingles.

Its funny when I tried translating one to the other using Google Translate, its gives me a different translation though. XD

Click to Enlarge. XD



 Pindutin para Lumaki. XD


Ano sa palagy mo (What do you think)? XD

1 comment:

  1. I guess English is better than tagalog because of some viewers are not Filipino. And some don't really understand tagalog. Just my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...