Sunday, November 20

The week that was (November 13 - 19)

Sunday: Got up at around 8:00am with a splitting headache as I took Migmig out for some fun in the sun. I got to read Some of the Sunday's paper before reporting for work on the first day. I took a different route to have a different scenery. Thank God I got in the office ahead of time and got to do other things. By night time, I used one of my Starbucks Coupon and ordered a brewed coffee (and had another for free) for me and my colleague. Work was quite slow as we got to do other things online though I get side-tracked most of the time which prevents me from doing the things I should have been done. I left the office at 11:30pm and took a cab so I could get home quick. I went online for a few more minutes before going to sleep at 1:30am.

Monday: Got up at around 7:30am as Migmig was already up as well. I got to do some errands before reporting to the office. Good thing I got there just in time for work. For work, it was quite steady as I got to answer some of the emails from the EMEA Region. After work, I stopped by Chowking to have my late dinner before going home. I went online for a few more minutes before going to bed.

Tuesday: Got up earlier at around 7:00am for me to edit some pictures that I got from the 11.11.11 photowalk. I was able to edit a lot of them and some from the FPPF Photowalk last month. After watching some TV, I felt a bit sleepy so I dozed-off for a few minutes until I didn't notice that I had slept until past 12:00pm. Migmig just got up again as well so I got to spend more time with her. I had lunch at Jollibee near our place before taking the LRT 2-1 route going to the office. I arrived in the office at around 2:40pm and was about to set-up but my PC was having some problems booting to windows which gave me no choice but to use another PC. I hope it gets fixed without reformatting the hard drive or else, I would lose some of the important files from there. For dinner, I went to Tapa King to have my Royal Tapa King there. It was good though I find it a bit expensive. Then I just waited for the clock to hit 11:00pm before I logged-off. I stopped by at Starbucks to have coffee again before going straight home. 

Wednesday: Got up at around 7:30am as Migmig was already crawling towards me wanting to go out. We went out to visit her lola and stayed there for around 30 minutes before going back home. My wife was already up and doing some household chores which I find it quite odd XD. I went online for at least an hour as I watch our baby having her morning nap. After having lunch and getting myself ready for work, I took the LRT and got to the office at 10 minutes before 2:00pm. My colleague from the other department told me that he'll check the PC that I am having problems using. After a few minutes he told me that the C: Drive has been corrupted and cannot be repaired. With no other choice, he had to reformat it. I was thinking that all of my personal files were in my D: Drive. But I forgot that my Gant Chart (An excel file) that I update once in a while was in the desktop screen (Drive C). That would be more than a year's worth of updated data that will be lost forever. Oh Geez! XD. I went out late in the afternoon to do some banking and got myself some brewed coffee from Starbucks. Work was quite steady before my shift ended at 11:00pm as I went straight home to my wife and baby girl. 

Thursday: Got up at around 7:00am and prepared my things as I went back home to San Pedro to put some stuff there that I accumulated in our Manila home. I got there at around 9:00am and rested for a couple of minutes before putting some stuff in my cabinet. I had longkalog for brunch before leaving at 11:00am. Traffic was quite terrible while going to Quiapo so I stopped by and had some gelato at SM Manila to cool-off and wait for a couple of minutes. I got back home at past 2:00pm as my wife was waiting for me. I got to take of Migmig for a few hours and went online as well before getting ready again by 5:15pm as I head off to Mercato Centrale to attend UTT (Ultimate Taste Test) 7.0 (I'll write a blog about it). After the event, I hang out at Starbucks along 32nd ave and claimed my Starbucks Planner for 2012 (I'll write a blog about it). I took a cab going to Edsa-Crossing but traffic was quite horrible along Edsa-Guadalupe due to some vehicular accident somewhere. I was suppose to buy milk for Migmig but I wasn't able to find any. When I got home, Migmig was fast asleep as my wife was online.

Friday: Got up at around 7:00am as my mom paid us a visit and for her to see our baby. She was so delighted every time she sees her grandchild. Then we went to her other lola so she could bask under the sun while I'm having a quick snack at 7-11. By 9:00am, we're getting ready as we head off again to The Medical City for my wife and baby's check-up again. We left at 11:30am but good thing, we were able to hail a cab going there. Traffic was really horrible on a Friday as we were in the cab for an hour before we reached the hospital. When we got in, we were the last for my baby's schedule. For whatever reason, my baby seems to be not in the mood as she keeps on crying even before she had her shot. After her check-up, it was my wife's turn on her OB as she was given 2 shots. Then we went to SM Megalamm to have our late lunch there plus stroll around. We ate at Avenito as my wife was craving for pesto pasta. I tried their baked ziti and it tasted a bit sour (too much tomato sauce perhaps). We went to the infant section as my wife was looking for some toys that Migmig could use as well as some other things. After shopping, we went straight home as all of us were dead-beat and tired for the day. I got some snacks at 7-11 before calling it a day.

Saturday: Got up at past 9:00am as Migmig was already crawling across our bed. Since my wife will be going to Divisoria to look for some stuff. I got to spend time with my daughter as she was bursting with energy. It seems that she doesn't know how to get tired except when she's taking her nap. She got her two naps but they only lasted 30 minutes. I was about to meet my friend to assist him in his photowalk. However, my wife came back very late in the afternoon plus it rained for a while prompting me not to go. I waited for her to get herself relaxed before going to SM Centerpoint to buys some baby food and cake for her. I got back home just in time as my wife has to do something for a couple of hours. I got my hands full again as I got to take good care of my daughter and attend to all her needs. I showed the cake to my wife and have a picture taken with Migmig. I got to have my picture taken with Migmig as welm XD. I had my dinner at Jollibee before having dessert and finally calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...