Sunday, October 23

Toycon 2011 Experience

Sorry if I got to post this quite late XD. Last June 18, I was able to go to SM Megamall to attend Toycon 2011. Its an annual event where cosplayers and toy collectors alike gather to meet and take pictures of each other. For my case, I would be the photo-hobbyist for the event XD.


I got there at probably around 1:00pm and looked for some of my friends before I started taking some pictures.








Though it was a short 4-hour stay at Megamall (I had work that day), I got to enjoy the most out of it before heading back to the office for work XD.
Here are some pictures that I took during the event. Enjoy! XD












No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...