Friday, August 19

World Photography Day


Taken from Google




World Photography Day is all about celebrating photography and remembering how special a photograph can be.

Today, we take our photographs for granted. But next time you're flicking though photos from your last holiday, remember that there was once a time when photography didn't exist. A time when those precious moments couldn't be captured, uploaded and shared.

This day, on August 19th, celebrate photography and share your world with the world!

I was able to take photographs today of my daughter which I know I won't be able to replicate that moment again (I'll just post it at a different day).

Have you taken a picture today? Share it with the rest of the world through their website at http://www.worldphotoday.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...