Monday, August 8

An afternoon at The World Food Expo 2011

Last Friday afternoon, I went to SMX Convention Center to attend the World Food Expo 2011. This would be the first time I've attended this event after attending several food events including IFEX 2011.






There were lots of food from several exhibitors from different parts of our country as well as exhibitors from neighboring countries as well.








Aside from food, they also showcase some of the tools used in manufacturing the food that we eat as well as how they are prepared and packaged according to the strictest standards.








Anyways, I did maximize my time as I need to attend another event which was at Trinoma (I am at SMX/WTC) hehe. Please do enjoy some more of my shots. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...