Sunday, July 3

The week that was (June 26 - July 2)

Sunday: I got up a bit early to prepare milk for my baby girl as she was screaming for it already. I took her down so her mommy could get an hour of sleep. Then I bought Sunday's paper for me to read back home as I decided to stay home the whole day. I helped my wife with her online work as I got a call from a friend of mine. I almost forgot that I was suppose to join my friends for a get-together dinner sponsored by our model friend. In less than an hour, I was already at the venue and some for my friends were there already. Soon, others followed and we shared laughs and stories before cutting it short since our model friend needs to be home. I accompany her so she won't get lost on her way home and I drop off near our place. Good thing my baby girl was sleeping which means I could do other things. Before sleeping at 1:00am, I went online because I was offline the whole day and checked my mafia wars on facebook XD. 

Monday: I got up at almost 7:30am feeling cold and my legs were a bit numb. In a few minutes, I left home and went to Harrison Plaza to meet my mom there.When I saw the heavy traffic in Legarda and bus was scarce, I took a jeepney ride to Avenida before taking another jeepney ride to Harrison Plaza and got there in almost an hour. My mom met me there and asked me to join her to do some grocery as she tells stories about how my dad is doing in the province. I got back home at 10:00am and got ourselves ready for my wife's vaccine at TMC this afternoon. We left at past 12:00pm and got there in no time since traffic wasn't that heavy. Also, she was the first since her doctor had a free schedule. The 3 of us (me, wife, baby) were all there as I waited for a few minutes before my wife was done with her 2nd dose of vaccinations and she'll be back on November (what a relief on my wallet. hehe XD). We stayed at the hospital for a while as my wife breastfed Migmig before taking a cab going to Eastwood City to grab a bite at Chuck's Deli (I'll write a blog about it). After that satisfying late lunch, we took a cab back home. That day, we spent 500 pesos on taking a cab to take us to 3 destinations XD. Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing and I bought my wife her coconut juice for her milk. I was able to take time to relax and get ready for the next day.

Tuesday: I got up at almost 7:00am and took my baby girl out for some fun in the sun. Then we went back up to get some more sleep. I joined them and dozed-off until probably 10:00am before getting myself ready for work. I left home 15 minutes past 12:00pm and I thought I'd be running late because of heavy traffic so I had to drop off at Buendia to take a quicker route. Good thing I got there with plenty of time to spare. I was able to do some work even if I felt hungry and bloated at the same time. At 6:50pm, I had to look for a nice place to eat and I found Bob's near our office. I tried their mongolian barbeque and theiy yogurt cheesecake and both of them are good (I might take my wife and daughter there sometime soon). I got quite busy with work for the rest of my shift until 11:00pm. I left right after and got home at past midnight. My wife was giving Migmig her milk as the aircon in our room was on, giving me a good night sleep XD.

Wednesday: I got up at past 7:00am and noticed that Migmig was still sleeping until she got awake probably because she's hungry. I took her out for her daily dose of the sun when she cried aloud all of a sudden, which turns out that she's already hungry. We went back in and prepared milk for her and she finished it in no time. I was able to do some errands before helping my wife with her online work. I was about to go down to read Wednesday's news when my daughter (who happens to be asleep) screamed out loud. She was having a bad dream before she cried. We were able to comfort her but it happens to be that she's hungry again. We gave her a bath first before feeding her again. Then off to work I go but I left earlier than the previous day. And it paid of by arriving early in the office. I got to do some stuff before getting serious with business as I am the only one manning the mid-shift for the next 4 days. After having diner, I felt hungry again and grab some crispy lechon from Elar-Z and ate it all by myself. After my shift, I went home right away and be with my wife and daughter. I got home at past midnight and got to spend some more quality time with them before I felt sleepy.

Thursday: I got up at almost 8:00am and to my surprise, Migmig was still sleeping. I went down to do my morning rituals before getting Migmig for her vitamin d. We went back to feed her as I know she's definitely hungry as a bear. Then I took her back to her mom for her morning nap. My wife was able to do her morning rituals undisturbed as I am watching TV waiting for 11:00am (my time to get ready for work). Before I left for work, I assisted my wife with hers as she feeds our baby with milk. I arrived in the office with a few more to spare. All of us were anxious if payroll went to our respective accounts but to no avail. Well most of us at the helpdesk were helpless knowing that our budgets will be stretched and were still uncertain when we will be getting our pay. Work got quite loaded as month-end (in APAC) got us busy for most of the time. Then our IT will be supporting calls and emails from EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) within the next few days aside from supporting AMER (Americas) and APAC (Asia Pacific). For lunch (I mean dinner), I bought 2 of Jollibee's 39ers and I got really satisfied with it. After shift, I went home right away to be with my 2 girls and got home a few minutes past midnight.

Friday: Got up a bit late at almost 8:00am because my legs were feeling stiff. I was able to take Migmig out but didn't put her directly to the sun since its already too hot. Then, took care of feeding my baby as she was already hungry. I got to watch TV for a while before getting myself ready for work. I left at almost 12:00pm and I got in the office with plenty of time to spare but I wasn't spared with a lot of work to do. I had to wait for 7:00pm before the phones were taken back to he US team. But before that, there were issues on our phone that there were problems answering incoming calls from the US and EMEA. I felt uncomfortable as I got dizzy and my heart beats irregularly fast but I was able to buy dinner (2 Jollibee 39ers and a full bowl of vegetable soup at 50% off) to enjoy in fromt of my workstation. I got to do some more tickets as I don't want to get stacked-up. At 10:00pm, my colleagues from the night shift hasn't arrived yet which our boss got worried. I told him I could stall for time for them to arrive.

Saturday: I was still in the office at this point in time. My boss told me to go home to get some rest since I'll be reporting a few hours from now. I left at past 2:00am and took a cab. I told my wife why I got home late. Migmig got up and I was able to spend time with her before her mom gave her bottle feeding as I went to sleep. A couple of hours later, I got up and my right leg was very stiff (cramps) that made me almost scream in pain. I was able to overcome it and got to sleep for an hour more before getting up and cleaned my baby's feeding bottle. I informed my colleagues that I would go to work but probably late (half-day was my only option). Then off to SM Centerpoint I go for my baby's weekly supply of diapers. I got two (1 NB and 1 S) before going back home to do other errands. At 12:00pm, I went up to bed and get some more hours of sleep for me to regain my strength. I got up at 3:45pm and readied myself for work even if I'll report for half of my shift. It took me a while to get to the office as I had to do 2 stops. One, to buy Migmig's milk and two, to buy some food for my dinner. I got in the office a few minutes before 6:00pm and wasted no time in setting-up my PC. Our boss left at 8:30pm after staying in the office for more than 30 hours while I'm having dinner. I got a call and I was able to fix it before my shift ended. My other colleague who was out for the past week came to work (what a relief). I was able to leave the office with someone taking over my even if my other colleague was still missing in action. I got home at past midnight and spent time with my baby girl before finally getting myself to sleep XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...