Tuesday, June 28

The week that was (June 19 - 25)

Sunday: I got up early but my body felt numb from last night. I was supposed to attend the Hidalgomez Photowalk until my daughter gave me a "Dad, stay home look". I smiled at her and stayed home the whole day. I just watched TV until all of a sudden, I felt so sleepy I went upstairs and join them to get some more rest. When I got up again, I had this very terrible headache that took me probably 3 cups of strong coffee to overcome the pain. I also got my haircut in the afternoon and looked younger again XD. My day was just spent at home with the people that mattered the most to me. I got to watch some documentaries of Jose Rizal before going to bed.

Monday: I got up early but the sun wasn't out due to rainy morning. Instead, we prepared early to take Migmig to the hospital for her 6-in-1 vaccine. I was able to watch WWE's Capital Punishment before we left at 10:30am. We took a cab going there and it was really quick. Also when we got to the hospital, there were a few patients and the place was deserted (given that its a non-working holiday). Migmig's check-up was really quick and after that, we waited for my wife's doctor only to find out that they don't have a clinic that day (being a holiday).After that, we took a cab and went to Sunrise Bucket's for our late lunch (I'll make a blog about it) before finally going home. Then I took a nap for at least an hour before going to SM Manila to buy my baby a cake since its her second month already. Despite feeling so tired, I got to buy not what satisfies me, but what satisfies my family as well. We enjoyed the night before going to bed.

Tuesday: I got up early to take Migmig out but due to bad weather, we just stayed inside the apartment and we went back up to her mom. I watched TV only to feel very sleepy and I went up and joined them and dozed-off until almost 10:00am. I got to do some more errands before getting myself ready for work. I got in the office ahead of time which means I got to do other things aside from work XD. By 6:00pm, I went out to buy lunch at Buffalo Wings and Things again and I got more before going to The Soup Kitchen to get two more soups. I went out with 200 pesos and I got back to the office with 300 pesos so go figure how? XD. I was able to enjoy dinner while doing the rest of my work very much satisfied XD. After my shift, I went home right away to be with my wife and daughter. Even it was raining, I turned on the air-con and enjoyed the night as all 3 of us went asleep.

Wednesday: I got up at 6:30am but I wasn't able to take Migmig down because she was hungry and her mom attended her right away. I did some errands before going back up to take her out for her sunshine. We didn't stay out that long as it was already hot outside. I left home early and got in the office with some time to spare.  I've been very pre-occupied at work that I haven't been able to blog much during my free time. For dinner, I had Lechon for the nth time this month and I hope I could beat the demon in me and choose a healthier dinner for the next few days. After my shift, I went home right away to be with my two girls and enjoy the rest of the night. But I noticed that I wasn't able to log-in to work.

Thursday: I got up at 7:30am and informed my colleagues that I won't be able to report for work because of personal reasons that I had to take care of XD. I stayed home almost the entire day and refrained myself from going online to take care of some things. My wife craved for sour cream french fries and spaghetti from Jollibee which I had to buy her to satisfy her cravings. While online, I tried to look for a possible church and restaurant that will hold at least 50 people for Migmig's Baptismal a few months from now. I found some options but I wanted to get more to make sure my wife would be able to choose from those. At 5:00pm, I went to San Juan despite the strong rains to attend The First Blogger's Buffet at Carol's Texan 5 (I'll write a separate blog about this). After the event, I went home right away but got side-tracked as I tried to get myself familiar in an unfamiliar territory XD. At 11:00pm, I'm home and my daughter was asleep when she woke up all of a sudden. I calmed her down before going back online for my Mafia Wars update. I think we slept at 1:00am as me and my wife were talking about things and Migmig's future.

Friday: I got up at 8:00am as Migmig was already crying again, hungry for milk. I took care of it before going down. The weather was all-gloomy before I reported for work. For some reason, I wasn't stuck in traffic at all.In fact, when I left home at 11:30am, I was anticipating that I would be 30-45 minutes late due to very bad weather. But I got in the office at 1:02pm. which means that I got to check my facebook again before doing some serious work. I had an early dinner of oatmeal with raisins as I felt hungry quite early. Then at around 9:00pm, I felt hungry again so I went out in and went to Banapple to have dinner there. The rain was so strong I felt water spalshing through my skin even if I'm covered with my jacket. I had 2 dinner meals at banapple just to make sure I'm fully nourished until the end of my shift.I took a cab going home and I was surprised to be home in less than 30 minutes even if some places were still flooded. My baby girl was sleeping soundly before I joined them as felt tired for the day.

Saturday: I got up at around 7:30am as Migmig was crying out loud because her diaper was already full of poop. After that, we fed her first before taking her down and just stayed there until her grandmom carried her to sleep again. I got to watch TV for a while before going to SM Centerpoint at 9:45am to buy my daughter her diapers and her mom's milk. I spent an hour there as the stuff I bought were quite heavy (unusual for me). When I got back home, I prepared my things for work and I asked my wife if she'll be using her laptop. She said no and told me I could take it for me to edit Migmig's baby pictures. I left home at 11:45am and got in the office at almost 1:00pm. I set-up my laptop first since my colleague was still using my workstation and began choosing some sets to edit. I'm still having problems editing pictures smoothly as I get preoccupied with other things. I had tapsilog at banapple for dinner and continued editing pictures until the end of my shift. I took a cab going home to get there early as well as to protect my bag among other things. When I got home, I set it up for my wife but she was too sleepy to work online so I joined them once more XD


2 comments:

  1. wah ang hirap naman talga ng buhay ng pagiging daddy... challenging hihi .. happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uu. Mahirap pero sobrang rewarding. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...