Monday, May 30

My June To-Do List

I forgot to set my May targets (busy at work and being a daddy XD). But before June starts, here are the things I'm looking forward to accomplish for the month of June

1. Buy all June issues of my men's magazine collection. 
2. Attend DPP's 5th Anniversary Party.
3. Take my wife and child to their respective doctors for their vaccine on the 20th. 
4. Control myself from buying those groupons XD. 
5. Try to renew my passport
6. Settle my SSS and Philhealth quarterly contributions. 
7. Settle our electric and internet bill. 
8. Control my spending habits when eating.

I'll be adding/updating them twice and I hope I would be able to complete all of them XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...