Wednesday, April 6

One Blush Afternoon at Dusit Thani Hotel

Update: Pictures are here! Sorry for waiting for so long. ^_^

I just got my computer set-up for work as I just attended Blush's press conference a while ago at Tosca Restaurant located in Dusit Thani Hotel.


Time to sign-up


It was yesterday I got an invite again from my blogger friend Azrael and it got me thinking for a while since I had to think of a way to make sure I could still report to the office without being marked absent. 


Pick one? I should have gotten five of these. =P


I left home early to be able to reach the venue on time. And I got there on time but I didn't stop by at the office to log-in for work. Anyway, I was able to get inside Dusit Thani Hotel and it was my first time.
I was greeted with a smile with almost all the staff that I encountered. The hotel was really nice and has a touch of Thai almost everywhere inside. I was able to find myself at Tosca Restaurant in the mezzanine level of the hotel. There were other bloggers and people from the media who were there already. After a few minutes, we were asked by the production team (the same production team where I attended my first two blog events) to get inside Tosca. Its ambiance was quite Italian as the table settings were formal.

Then we were introduced to Mr Jon Niermann, Founder and CEO of Farwest Entertainment. He mentioned to us how did Blush began and a brief background of his business.


Define Yummy! XD

We had a good lunch courtesy of Tosca. I forgot to take pictures of the appetizer buffet which consists of salads and breads. Luckily, I got to take a quick picture of our main course (Yummy! XD). Again, I didn't mingle much since I was pre-occupied with a lot of things.

I checked on their profile via google (once I got in the office) and here's a brief background about Blush


Taken from Google


Blush is the premiere Asian super-group that was formed at the culmination of the Project Lotus talent search. With the line-up that they have (the group consists of Victoria Chan (China), Alisha Budhrani (India), Natsuko Danjo (Japan) and Ji-Hae Lee (Korea) and Angeli Flores (Philippines)), they are indeed one of the most diversified groups with 5 different performers from 5 different countries.


They welcome us with an awesome number


L-R: Angeli, Ji-Hae and Victoria


L-R: Natsuko, Alisha, Angeli


The girls are currently putting the final touches on their first pop and dance singles which will be co-produced by Steve Schnur and Darrell Brown. Assisting the girls are also many well known and highly respected music industry professionals including, Alex Gaudino, Sander Kleinenberg, JXL, Diplo, Tiesto, Manny Marroquin, Benny Benassi and Fedde Le Grand.


All five of them
 

Then they were introduced one by one before they perform their song. I tried positioning myself to get a good picture of them. I was able to get some good shots but I was hoping to get better angles of them. I was able to get a good position for quite a while as the other media photographers were finished taking pictures of the girls.


Together with Mr Jon Niermann.


There was also a question and answer portion which gave us the opportunity to get to know them better. To bad I didn't have any questions to ask since I haven't been able to compose myself because of hunger. Then they had another song number before wrapping-up. After their last song, we took more pictures of them (to be posted soon) and finished my food before heading back to the office.


I just hoped all of them looked here. =P


I was late for work but it was all worth it XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...