Wednesday, March 9

The Internet Explorer 6 Countdown


Taken from Google (as of Feb 2011)


My US Helpdesk Manager sent a link in our group chat about migrating from Internet Explorer 6 to a higher version (IE7 or IE8). He even applauded us for having less IE6 users in the Philippines (2.2%) than in the US (2.9%). 

I checked the webpage myself and I found it quite interesting as I know most users have either upgraded to IE7/IE8 or move to a different web-browser (I'm using Mozilla Firefox). 

To learn more about upgrading, you may check this link.    

Microsoft will be supporting IE6 until 2014 and after that, they will not be supporting it anymore. 

Taken from Google

So what are you waiting for, Upgrade now. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...