Monday, February 28

My February to-do list (Final Update)

As of February 28, here are the things I've accomplished for the month. 

1. Have my eyes checked for a possible eyeglass upgrade (Will move this to March)
2. Try to settle my Philhealth for the first quarter (Will be moving this to March).
3. Purchase my men's magazine collection for February (Complete XD)
4. Accompany my wife to the hospital for her ultrasound on the 18th (Done but my baby doesn't want to have her picture taken XD).
5. Get plenty of rest (Consistently doing it)
6. Join Jo Avila's prison riot at Casa San Pablo on the 27th (Done).
7. Attend the 18th Philippine Travel Tour Expo on the 19th (Done).
 
Now I have to think what to accomplish for March XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...