Monday, January 17

My Performance Review at Work

After my shift last Friday, my IT Manager talked to me together with one of the people from Grow and discussed how I fare at work for the past few months. Its quite nostalgic for me since it has been a year and a half since I had my performance review at my former job that gave me nothing but false expectations. Because of that, I didn't set my expectations high so as not to get myself disappointed.

During the talk, they discussed to me my strengths and AFIs as well as some perks I'll be getting for being loyal with the company. It was an enlightening talk that made me think of staying longer and probably it will give me some sleepless nights thinking about it XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...