Friday, December 24

Working on a Christmas Eve




Some people would be upset or sad if their boss would have them report on December 24 especially if their shift starts a few hours before Christmas. What more if they would be reporting on Christmas eve ALONE?!?

This would be my case. It would be the first time I'll be reporting on a Christmas eve and my shift starts from 10:00pm to 7:00am the following day. Plus, I'll be working here all by myself tonight and tomorrow night. But I'm not complaining because I wanted to experience how it feels to work on a holidays while everyone else is enjoying. Plus aside from the extra pay that I'll be getting, I got a 150-peso meal allowance for reporting to work on that day so I don't mind working tonight for now. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...