Thursday, December 23

The New Generation Peso Bills

Looked like play money to me. XD

I was supposed to write down something about it but unfortunately I didn't because I got preoccupied with a lot of things. XD

Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas has launched the New Generation designs of Philippine banknotes including the new 500 peso bill with both Ninoy and Cory.

Anyway, here are the pictures of our new bills. The old bills can still be used for the next three years or so.



The 20-Peso Bill Face-Up


The 20-Peso Bill Face-Down


The 50-Peso Bill Face-Up

The 50-Peso Bill Face-Down

The 100-Peso Bill Face-Up


The 100-Peso Bill Face-Down

The 200 Peso-Bill Face-Up


The 200-Peso Bill Face-Down

The 500-Peso Bill Face-Up

The 500-Peso Bill Face Down

The 1000-Peso Bill Face-Up

The 1000-Peso Bill Face-Down



BSP's statement on people's criticism about the newly released banknotes can be found here

Until I haven't got a piece of that crispy money, my impression would still be the same (looks like play money XD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...