Wednesday, December 22

My Starbucks Planner 2011 (Planner Number 5)

Yesterday, after we went to The Medical City for my wife's check-up, we went to Robinson's Galeria to check on their new Starbucks at The Veranda. The place was quite nice and spacious inside unlike the one on the 4th floor near movie world. Once we got in, the atmosphere got homey all of a sudden. Its like our home in San Pedro particularly my room.

We ordered our usual drinks (A tall Strawberries and Cream Frap for my wife and A grande Cappuccino for me) and  her favorite Banoffee Pie. The Barista congratulated me and asked if I wanted to exchange my sticker card with their planner. I told her I'll be doing that in a couple of minutes since I'll be taking pictures of it together with my order as a souvenir.

I didn't waste much time and I tried my best to take pictures of the completed stub first. My wife doesn't like the idea of me taking pictures using flash because she thinks its annoying and others might get disturbed as well. I did my best using the available light and the lens that I had. Unfortunately, I should have brought the 50mm with me for low-light situations.

After taking pictures of the completed stub, I have it exchanged for my 2011 planner. That would be my 5th planner since the  2007 planner and I chose the wood-type since I don't like the color of the velvet one. Again, I took some pictures of the planner itself using available light and lens. I made sure my unwilling model (my wife) would be in the pictures as souvenir.

By the way, when you redeem your Starbucks 2011 Planner, Starbucks donates to Spark Hope which is their flagship program for early childhood care and development in partnership with UNICEF. This means you get to help too without you noticing XD. So to those critics who say hanging out here and drinking expensive coffee is a way to waste time and money, you got it all wrong =P.

Anyways, pictures to follow again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...