Monday, December 20

Should I renew my Passport?



Since July 2010, my passport has already expired, UNTOUCHED. Which means I haven't used it ever not even once since I got it on July 2005. It was just a part of my cabinet for five years until my wife asked me to have it renewed.

I was planning to renew it since September of this year but unfortunately, I haven't done it yet since I don't have the time and energy to do so (I work at night btw =P).

Probably, I'll start to make arrangements next year though so that it would be a busy 2011 for me. XD

You could check out their website at http://www.epassport.com.or at http://dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php/renewal-of-passport on how to apply/renew for a passport. But I have to warn you that applying or renewing for a passport needs a lot patience here. And don't forget to bring all necessary documents if you don't want to go back and forth there. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...