Tuesday, April 26

The Kasalang Batagueño-Ilocana Suppliers Rating (Their Hair and Make-Up Artist)

This would be our contribution to the group. As much as possible, we won’t be using the word OC (since it has been overused here already) and we would detail our rating so it could serve you as a guide. Our verdict is based on how we coordinated with them (from start to finish) and it shouldn’t be a sole basis whether you book this certain supplier or not (different strokes for different folks). Here is how we would be rating our wedding team. Sorry for the very long delay XD

All photos here were taken by Joey Boquiren. 

Legend:
5 and Up: Oh Yeah! Swabeng-Swabeh!!! (Book them while still available)
4 - 4.99: Swabeng-Swabeh!!! (Very Good)
3 – 3.99: Swabeh!!! (Quite Ok)
2 – 2.99: Swabeh Lang!!! (Needs Improvement)
0 – 1.99: Hindi Swabeh!!! (Now you know)


By Joey Boquiren


Hair and Make-Up: Carolina “Lolay” Pidlaoan
Address: Just PM my wife
Contact: Just PM my wife
Cost: Php 10,000 (Entire Package) + Php 1,200 THMU with Dong (Whole day)

Inclusions: Make-Up (Traditional) for the Bride, 2 Moms, Entire Entourage, and Groom (She actually forgot to fix me up for my wedding. XD) plus unlimited retouch (Bride’s MUA ever since).

Verdict: Ratings will be divided as follows
THMU: Swabeh!!! (My Own POV)
On-The-Day: Oh Yeah! Swabeng-Swabeh!!!


By Joey Boquiren


Wedding Kwento: This is one supplier I told her to pick one right away since most HUMA are booked early. But she told me she won’t be choosing her HMUA anymore since her friend would be the one doing the HMU. Lolay is my wife’s Hair and Make-up Artist even before we met (She was still single that time). When I look at her previous works (through my wife’s pictures), I am sure that she would be in good hands. What worries me though is that she’s based in Pangasinan and does this on a part-time basis. 


 By Joey Boquiren


We were supposed to have our THMU during our pre-nup with Mel but since her schedule doesn’t match with ours, she recommended her friend and assistant Dong to do the THMU. Dong was able to do his job in making my wife look younger during the pre-nup and I know they will do wonders for my wife and her entourage.

During our wedding day, they arrived early and was able to do make-up for the entire entourage except for one. They forgot to fix me during our wedding. Good thing I look good even without being fixed by them XD.

Realization: If she would choose between the best HUMA in the country and Lolay, she would still pick Lolay since she knows her very well (magkumare kasi sila) 

Recommended for: Brides who know my wife personally perhaps XD. 

Other Suppliers Considered (Given the same amount of time for preparations): Angie Cruz and Ogie Rayel, EJ Litiatco, Lanie Acedillo, Val Villarin, Eddie Bruan, Chichi Sotomil, Jessy Alto,

If we started our preparations last Dec 2007, we could have gotten: Madge Lejano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...