Wednesday, November 24

The week that was (Nov 14 - 20)

Sunday: I got an email from one of our clients at around 2:00am and I tried my best to have it resolved. Unfortunately, I have to escalate it to the US Helpdesk team. Then after shift, I made sure to pass by San Juan to have my Pares for breakfast and got my Sunday's paper before going home. I went to bed at around 10:00am and got up at 2:00pm to watch the Paquaio-Margarito fight. Then I went outside to go online for an hour before attending mass at 7:00pm. Good thing I wasn't that sleepy then.When we got home, we had our dinner and enjoyed for a few more hours before going to bed.

Monday: I got up at around 2:00am only to get up at bed at around 3:00am after being unable to get back to sleep again. I went down to go online for a couple of hours. I just worked on my Mafia Wars and other online stuff. I went out at 7:00am to have breakfast outside. Then I read some Sunday's paper before waking my wife up. I was supposed to watch DVD but when I got to watch game 7 of the NBA Finals, I got glued into it. As soon as she got up, I went to SM Manila to settle our Sun Broadband. Then I went back home right away to have lunch but it was traffic on my back so I had to walk from UE which took me atleast 10 minutes. Then at around 2:00pm, my wife and I went to Ariel Javelosa's Studio to view the updated final video since my wife made some revisions. After watching the video, my wife was convinced and we can get all the final product by Friday but we decided to get it on the 6th of December to coincide with our first anniversary. Then we went home right away but my wife wanted to have this double down from KFC which I obliged. We were able to get it near San Sebatian College. We really enjoyed it except that its quite salty. Then finally, we went home. I went outside again to play the 6/55 Grand Lotto and went back home right away to fix some more things before finally going to sleep at around 10:30pm.

Tuesday: Got up at around 6:00am and went downstairs to go online. To my surprise, my wife got up early and wanted to go out and walk around the block. We went out and walked for at least 30 minutes. We talked almost anything that we had in our mind. We passed by at Victory Liner near our area. Now I know where we would go when we resumed our plans to go to Baguio. I made sure to get some sleep since I'll be working that night. On my way to the office via MRT, I almost snapped-out after this fellow claims I've hit his kid while boarding the MRT at the Cubao station. He kept on talking like a woman but I apologized and ignored him. If his wife didn't stand between us and his kid with them, he could have got what he wanted (to be beaten up). Eventually, I keep my cool and just think of good things. Good thing I got in the office early.

Wednesday: After my shift, I went home right away via Ortigas route but I got my taho for breakfast first. As I got home, I noticed my wife was still sleeping soundly so I didn't wake her up right away. I got to bed at around 9:15am and got up at around 4:00pm. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get back to sleep so I went online for a short while before watching Ultraviolet on DVD.I got in the office early which makes it two in a row.

Thursday: Work was quite steady since I didn't got much work. had my tipid lunch (or should I say breakfast at Jollbee) and I got really full. After my shift, I went home right away since I wanted to get some more sleep.

Friday: I got some calls which I need to escalate since they were beyond our boundaries. Then after shift, I went to Harrison Plaza to meet my mom there to handover some soiled clothes again. I had a quick breakfast again at Intramuros to ease my problem of indigestion due to excessive chocolate drink intake a few hours ago. 

Saturday: We got a bit busy as as soon as the US team handed the phone calls to us. We got at least 9 calls before our shift ended. I have learned a lot from that experience as well since I do need more of it so that my IT career will blossom into a better one. I left the office at around 7:15am and took a cab which took me less than 30 minutes to get home. I was able to doze-off at 8:00am. Unfortunately at 11:00am, I wasn't able to get some more sleep. From there, I just watched TV and prepared myself to attend the Manila Auto Salon at SMX Convention Center. But I noticed my eyesight was getting blurry even with my eyeglasses on. Then after the event, I left SMX so I could have my dinner before going to office. I was supposed to have my Sushi dinner but unfortunately, the place was packed with people and I can't afford to wait for an available table. I left SM MOA and went to the office early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...