Sunday, October 10

The week that was (Oct 3 - 9)

Sunday: I was anticipating to take some calls during my shift but there were none. Instead, I updated my file which contains the exif data of my shots for future reference. After my shift, I went straight home to get some much needed sleep. After getting up at 1:00pm, I had my late lunch before getting myself ready to attend Cosplay Mania X. After the event, I really feel hungry and sleepy so I had my dinner at Sakae Sushi and help myself at their sushi buffet. I was able to go online before going to bed while doing some laundry. Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting myself to sleep.

Monday: I got up at around 9:00am to watch WWE's Hell in a Cell and it was quite disappointing. I spent the rest of the day at home either sleeping or going online outside. Same as the previous night, I'm having a hard time sleeping at night =(

Tuesday: I think I was able to doze off at around 5:00am and got up at around 9:00am. I went out to go online for an hour before I tried to get some more sleep at around 10:30am to 2:30pm. Its really bothersome that I can't sleep for a decent 7 hours straight. I went to work so that I would be able to help my wife with our finances.

Wednesday: I got 5 calls during the night that keeps me awake for the entire shift. I really missed my naps every 3:30-5:00am but I have to help the team with those emails and calls. After my shift, I went home right away so that I would be able to sleep early at around 8:00am. Then I got up at around 1:30pm to accompany my wife to the hospital for her follow-up check-up. Going to the hospital was really horrible since we had to spend 200 pesos for a taxi cab. Also it took us more than an hour to get there, hence the fare was high (at 200). But good thing when we got there my wife was able to have her check-up without waiting. I was able to see our baby and its heartbeat. After her check-up, we had our early dinner at Pancake House before heading back home.

Thursday: Work was quite steady again and I was able to take 4 more calls. Then I took a bus going home and passed by Intramuros again for my fried chicken breakfast. I got home at around 8:45am and tried to sleep at around 9:00am. Since the weather was quite hot. Honestly, I though I was able to adjust my body clock 100%. Got up at around 2:00pm before I went online for an hour. I tried to get back to sleep at around 4:00pm but its really hard for me to fall asleep again. Most of the time, my body feels numb and I can't help it but to keep my mind awake. I left home and arrived at the office at around 10:10pm.

Friday: Work was still steady during the early morning as I was able to check some webpages I usually visit.Then at around 5:45am, I got a call that I was able to resolve but the follow-up issue took me a while but I was still unable to fix it =(. I left the office at around 7:30am. It took me 20 minutes to look for a cab. While going home, the taxi driver took a different route. It was my first time to see some of the streets in Sta Ana, and Pandacan as well. I got home at around 8:30am and went to bed right away. I got up at 1:00pm and hurriedly prepare to go to the Galleon Exhibit at the back of The Manila Hotel. Too bad I wasn't able to get in because of the horrible traffic going there and the long queue plus some people in front were saying its already closed. I went home right after and had some quality time with my wife. Then I went back to sleep at around 4:00pm and got up at 7:45pm. I need to prepare quickly so I had to skip dinner at home and ate somewhere else.

Saturday: Work was quite stressful than the previous night but I was able to hold my own here. Though I had few calls, its mostly because I'm the one who answers the calls for the team. By 7:00am, I'm done with work and went home right away. I took a cab but the driver seem to be lost in Makati until I gave him the directions on going home. Then, I took a quick breakfast at Chowking in Legarda before finally going home. I was able to sleep until 1:00pm. Then I prepared myself to go to SM North Edsa to attend the 5th Anniversary Event of Pipho. Going there took me a while since traffic was not that good plus it was raining as well. But before I went to the event itself, I looked for a place to eat. Though the food at Big Better Burgers was quite disappointing, I had to charge it to experience. At around 5:30pm, me and my friend Paolo took a cab to Robinsons Galeria to attend the FHM Autograph Signing of Jef and Wendy. Then all of a sudden, I had the urge to go home first since its still early. I got back home at around 7:30pm to check-out my wife as well as prepare my laundry for the next day. I left for office at around 8:30pm. I got a little bit upset since one of my colleagues forgot to create a ticket for her problem , so I had to create one for the issue.

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...