Well not for me though but for those college dudes and dudettes who just finished semester in their respective schools.
I got it here.
Semestral break – a couple of weeks of no classes, a much-needed break from recitations and quizzes. No idea yet on how to spend the sem break away from annoying classmates and haughty professors? Here are 10 ways to make the most of your weeks off.
1. ROAD TRIP. Sometimes road trips are really just about getting some good friends or your family together. Pool your resources, hit the road and see where it takes you. Don’t forget to take tons of pictures and update your Twitter or Facebook every time.
2. READ. Forget textbooks, read something for enjoyment. With a good book you can essentially travel to anywhere in the world – for free.
3. DVD/MOVIE MARATHON. A cheap way to bond with family or friends is to watch an entire season of your favorite TV show or movies on DVD. Two days should be enough to get through a season of a sitcom or three for an hour-long drama.
4. VOLUNTEER WORK. Feel like doing a good deed? Volunteer for a cause-oriented group like Gawad Kalinga or Habitat for Humanity. Not only are you helping a family in need, this is also an opportunity to travel and be with your friends.
5. EXERCISE. Get with the program. Make a work-out playlist on your iPod and hit the gym. If the gym is not for you, gather your friends for a run or biking.
6. GET A MAKEOVER. Do not be afraid to try new things. Shop for a new outfit, make up, or accessories. Head to the spa for a mani/pedi, facial, and massage (or all three!). Get a new haircut. Show off a new you for the next semester.
7. DECLUTTER. Get rid of clutter that you no longer need. Pull out your storage containers and trash bags for some sem break cleaning. Go through clothes in your drawers and closets and separate items you want to give to charity, or sell even for extra cash.
8. GET A JOB. The school year tends to fly by and before you know it, you’re in a scramble to get an internship. Start preparing now by updating your resume. Research for on the job training or internships, particularly the ones in your field of interest. Some companies actually start accepting applications for OJT this early. So scope out what you need to have and start applying. At the end of the semester, you can just focus on acing your exams rather than scrambling for a good internship.
9. THESIS/HOMEWORK. It’s not actually that appealing but when else will you have an uninterrupted time for it. This is one of those options that will pay off later. Look ahead at readings and assignments. An hour or two a day is all it takes to make a big difference.
10. SLEEP. This one is no-brainer. You probably already had this last option booked into your schedule.
If you have more or less than 2 weeks to do this, then I'll congratulate you for your achievement. XD