Tuesday, September 7

The week that was (August 29 - September 4)

Sunday: Got up a bit early to go online. I was supposed to do some photo-editing but I guess my willpower is weak for the time being.

Monday: I wasn't able to get up early to edit pictures because I didn't have enough sleep the previous night. I left home early and had my breakfast at Jollibee. After my breakfast, traveling to the office was quick and I got there within an hour. Work was quite steady as I was able to process some tickets and emails. I bought my lunch at Landmark as I was looking for the latest issue of FHM Philippines (September 2010 issue) but they said its not yet available. It was raining heavily at around 7:00pm that prompted me to stay in the office for a while. I took the Ortigas-Legarda route since there were no PVP bus travelling on a holiday. It also took me almost two hours to get home. My wife was quite tired after the results we got from the hospital last Saturday.

Tuesday: Got up early even if I slept for less than my required 7 hours straight. I was able to edit some snaps I took during the I Heart Makati photo contest and uploaded them. I left home at around 8:05am but I got to the office at around 10:20am due to terrible traffic. I was able to work on some tickets and have them fixed. I went out to look for a good lunch since it would be my last day today in the day shift.As I got back to the office after taking out some food, I didn't notice that there were free food already courtesy of my office mate who will be migrating to Australia within the next few weeks. After my shift I went home right away.

Wednesday: I wasn't able to get up early to edit some pictures even if we went to bed early with my wife. Instead, I'm using the desktop here at home to connect to the internet as well as trying to make myself feel sleepy later in the afternoon for my shift tonight. I'm thinking how to update my daily happenings here starting tonight. I had a hard time falling asleep since I had more than 6 (or 7) hours of sleep the previous night. By 6:00pm, I got up and just killed some time before preparing for work. It was raining hard as I travel to the office. I got here by 9:35pm and started to buckle-up at work. I'm still getting used to working night-shifts though.

Thursday: I got 2 calls before leaving the office. As I went to Harrison Plaza to meet my mom, heavy rain poured. Unfortunately, I left my umbrella at the office. After I meet my mom, I went home right away because I really missed sleeping. But it took me a while to reach home as the city hall in Manila was flooded. Instead of waiting for a bus to Legarda, I took the LRT (Central-Doroteo Jose-Recto-Legarda) to get home. Good thing my wife was still there before I went to sleep. Good thing, I was able to doze-off from 9am-2pm. After a quick lunch, I went online as well as edit some old pictures from the previous autograph signings I had attended. At 4:00pm, I went back to bed to get some more sleep and got up at 7:30am. I don't know if I was able to doze-off this afternoon. I left home at around 8:45pm but my wife was not home yet. I bumped into my wife who was on her way home and kissed her goodbye for work. At the office, I got a call and it was for an outage that needs to be escalated. 

Friday: Had another call but an easier one.And to close my shift, I got 6 of 13 calls for the night. The most in a long time probably. I left at around 7:30am and my mom texted me saying that we have to attend my sister's pamamanhikan. Before I got home, I bought some medicines for my wife since she already consumed all of her supply. I got home at around 8:45am and slept from 9:00am-5:30pm. But my sleep however were disrupted several times since I'm still in the process of adjusting my body clock. Then I reported for my night-shift again and was able to accomplish some tasks

Saturday: Early morning was really quite boring especially if there are no calls for quite a while. I amused myself by watching some video on the internet (mostly NSFW). Then I immediately left the office after my shift but went to Intramuros to have my breakfast there. After that, I went home right away and took a 3-hour nap before heading to Macapagal ave to attend my sister's pamamanhikan (together with my wife). Then we went back home after an hour for me to get a few more hours of sleep. Then I'm off to Robinson's Galeria to attend the Autograph Signing of Bianca Manalo. Then I had dinner with my friends to bond and share stories with about what's going on with our lives. By 8:30pm, I left the building heading for the office on a Saturday shift all by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...