Tuesday, August 31

My last day shift



Only a few minutes left before I log-off. Today will be my last day in the office as a day-shift person. I will be missing a lot since I have to move to the night-shift for personal, career and financial reasons. Even though I'm no stranger to night-shift, I need to prepare myself for a total shift of schedule. Its like I have to alternate night and day. I know my wife will be a little bit worried because I had health issues before when I used to work at night but I know I can endure this. I mean I have to endure this for our future. In my next 13 months, I might work at nights but whether or not I'll go beyond there, only time knows and I have to anticipate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...