Monday, August 2

5th Month in the Office

Today is the first day of my 5th month here where at work. One more month to go and I will be able to complete my 6-months contract. I was given an offer for a 1-year extension and they want my response asap. I want to take that extension because I know it will lead me somewhere good. I will talk to them within the week regarding my new contract and what will be added since the extension will be for a year.

This would help me learn more about the ropes of being an IT Helpdesk plus it will allow me to save more for my increasing desire in photography. For now, I'll enjoy the moment and give my best in what I do. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...