Monday, July 12

FHM Autograph Signing July 2010: Sam Pinto

After office hours, I immediately pack my stuff and head to Robinson's Galeria to attend the FHM Autograph Signing of Sam Pinto. From there, I was able to meet with some of my friends to have our FHMs signed by no other than Sam Pinto. Since FHM's 100 Sexiest Victory Party is just around the corner, I guess an autograph signing is appropriate especially to those who won't be able to make it.

As an introduction, Samuelle Lynne Acosta Pinto came from a well-off family. Her parents separated when she was young. Her father re-married and has two children with his current wife. Sam and her sister lives with their mother, whose profession is a lawyer.Her older sister is Theresa Rae Pinto. She is also the niece of Vince Pinto, a commercial model in the late 1990s, who represented and place 2nd runner up in the 1997 Manhunt International, the highest Filipino placing by far in the competition.

Sam studied as a fashion design student in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde. Though already at her third year, she stopped schooling to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.

Well enough of that introduction, As I meet her face to face, I was really stunned not only by her height and beauty, but with her captivating smile as well. And I was able to have my picture taken with her and also I was able to take some quick shots of her smile. Indeed, Sam is the Ultimate Girlfriend Material for most bachelors out there.

Here are some of my takes during the autograph signing (Posted: September 4, 2010). XD


Sam with a bottle. XD


Sam holding a pen. XD


Sam with yours truly. XD


Finally, all alone with Sam. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...