Saturday, June 26

Jogging

My wife woke me up today at around 4:30am to jog around the metro. And I thought she was joking last night that she wanted to go jogging despite the unpredictability of the weather. She was not joking. I went downstairs to pee and go back to sleep. Then she woke me up telling to get ready.

We left home at around 5:30am for UST to jog there. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to jog inside because the security guard asks us for a jogging pass. Instead, we walked the entire UST perimeter (outside) before going to Luneta. Once we got there, my wife enjoyed the scenery more. we were able to see some groups of people doing their own exercise routine. We heard upbeat music, slow music, and even Chinese music that most elderly people are listening to as they are doing their rounds of Tai-Chi. We also went to the Manila Ocean Park to check if their facilities are 100% complete. The security guard there was kind enough to let me enter the premises to check it inside. I promised myself that we will go there in the near future once its complete.

To end our morning jogging, we had breakfast at Jollibee Kalaw before going home. She went to bed again and I just got up from my 4pm-7pm nap. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...