Wednesday, June 30

FHM July 2010 Covergirl Sam Pinto plus FHM 100 Sexiest Results

If you sum up these two in FHM for July, we already have a winner by a landslide. I don't have my copy yet for July since I just got this news a few minutes ago. Probably I'll get one later. For the meantime, here is your covergirl for July 2010.


FHM Covergirl and Ultimate Girlfriend Material Sam Pinto


Also, here are the results for this year's FHM 100 sexiest. 6 of my bets were included here.


The top ten based on this year's official results is as follows:
  1. Angel Locsin
  2. Cristine Reyes
  3. Marian Rivera
  4. Iwa Moto
  5. Angelica Panganiban
  6. Katrina Halili
  7. Regine Velasquez
  8. Valerie "Bangs" Garcia
  9. Ehra Madrigal
  10.  Jackie Rice
Congratulations to Angel as well as my 6 bets who made it (you know who you are). XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...