Monday, May 3

On Working Night Shifts

Current Mood: Awake but feeling Sleepy. XD

I'm currently at the office all alone as I jot down this entry. Though my eyes feel drowsy, I just cant close it and go to dreamland since my shift is from 10pm-7am. I have to be alert since there might be someone calling us from overseas asking for help with their system.

The last time I worked with this shift was probably 2-3 years ago when I was with the Call Center Industry back then. Work load there was definitely not light even during weekends. And I even remember reporting to work back then with only 2 hours of sleep. That made me very sleepy during my shift. When I was with the QA team, though we can sleep once we were finished with our tasks, its still not enough. I mean, having at least 6-7 hours of sleep at night is much better than having it during the day.

Right now, I'm hoping this would be my last night shift for the moment since I still need to adjust my body after being being away from work for the last 8 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...