Monday, May 17

My Hotter Summer Nights Experience

If I could split myself into two (as well as my cameras), I could have attended both Bimmerfest and HSN. But I have to spend more time here (HSN).











I arrived there at almost 4:00pm and scouted the area. The place was quite huge. I mean the parking space since its outside NBC Tent and the floor plan that they made was fine with me. I was able to meet-up some friends there and we took pictures at around 4:45pm since the sun was setting quite fast. I was able to take pictures of the cars as well as the models as the sun sets down.










Then as the night progresses, the Bikini Fashion Show was quite disappointing unlike the previous HSN that I have attended 2 years ago. I hope next year would be much better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...