Friday, March 12

Soaked?


Current mood: Dried-up

Just came home from my interview in Makati. It was quite ok and the questions asked to me was a mix of personal and work experience. It was a miracle that it rained this morning despite that were in a dry spell called El NiƱo. I thought the rain was kinda mild. But it turned out to be a heavy shower that quenched not only dry soil but my skin as I got soaked even if I had an umbrella with me. Good thing the sun came out as I reach Makati for my interview. I just hope that more rain will come to help our farmers and dams with their supply. I just wish that rain will fall while I'm asleep. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...