Monday, March 29

After Work (My First Day Experience)

Current Mood: Exhausted

I just arrived from work two hours ago and I still feel the rust within my body and in my head. This would be the first time I went to work for the first day all by myself. I felt lonely for a certain point in time but I know I will get along with my team mates as well with the people from other departments.

I got up as early as 6:00am to prepare for work. I made sure I ate my breakfast before I left home. I also anticipated the traffic since its Monday today. But I arrived in the office way too early. I took a quick snack at Jollibee before heading to the office.

I first went to Grow and look for the recruiter who hired me. Then we went to the 6th floor to introduce me to my Boss Bill as well as my new office mates from our team as well as from the other teams as well. I was given a brief description by Bill on my responsibilities as a Helpdesk. Then I read some articles and policies regarding helpdesk support.

It was really a tiring first day at work but I know I'll get used to and be able to adjust and adapt to a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...