Tuesday, February 23

One Tiring Day

My eyes feel a bit heavy right now since I've only slept for around 5 hours or so. Anyway, I got up early so I could go to the Job Fair at Glorietta to avoid the long line. I did a side trip to Intramuros though to eat at Manangs Stall #9 after 10 long years. After breakfast, it took me almost an hour and a half to reach Glorietta and I was stunned to see a very long queue. I strolled around for a bit before I joined hundreds of fellow applicants. I submitted my resume to some prospective employers that I've been looking forward to work with. After my short stay at the Job Fair, I went straight home via MRT-LRT2 route. While I'm at Gateway Mall, I saw a group of tall women being followed by some people. I tried to check it out and they were following the contestants of Binibining Pilipinas 2010. I took a closer look and they were really tall and gorgeous. Then I went home happy and felt I've accomplished a lot of things today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...