Tuesday, August 25

Still Learning



I just signed with both blogspot and wordpress to learn the art of blogging. Though ive been blogging for quite sometime now in multiply (http://markpogi.multiply.com/journal: only contacts can view this ^_^ ), both of these blogging sites seems alien to me. Probably in a sense that it has a lot of twists and turns and some pros and cons as well.

Probably it will take me a while (around 6-8 weeks) of constant blogging and getting to know both blogging sites before I would get used to them. I do like reading blogs from friends and strangers but I'm quite skeptical if I could keep up to them (in terms of using their respective sites) as well.

Worst comes to worst, I might choose between one of them, even I wanted to use both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...